Saturday, December 11, 2010

Speed Reading

And I'm stuck at this wall
making nothing at all
waiting out this is a cattle call
but I'm doing it
scream as loud as I can
-you're such a sensitive man,
tall, gloried egoless span
when you're screwing me-
Can I pull this apart
without destroying a heart
was I wrong from the start
when I asked that we

Hold on
hold down
the nausea that threatens to over take (it)
Hold on
hold down
and I don't know how much more I can take (of it)

We dance when we walk
and we sing we don't talk
our avoidances stalk
each other out till we
let the dawn wakes
from our glor'ous mistakes
and our tiny earthquakes
of denial and doubt
Gonna tear out my lungs
we're out of ladder rungs
and you're speaking in tongues
and I think that we'll

Hold on
hold down
the nausea that threatens to over take (it)
Hold on
hold down
and I don't know how much more I can take (of it).

No comments: